Issaquah Dental Lab is always interested in welcoming new skilled Dental Laboratory employees to their team. Feel free to send an email through the button below to submit your resume or inquire about any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Below are the current positions we are looking to fill:
Dental Lab Advanced Technical Manager
Issaquah Dental Lab is a full service dental lab serving the pacific northwest. We are seeking a full time Advanced Technical Manager. This is a full time position with competitive pay DOE and benefits.
• Communication with customers and management with technicians of advanced cosmetic cases.
• Communication with customers and management with technicians of advanced implant cases.
• Communication and management of our Dental School Universities.
• Training and supervisory responsibilities of technicians in ceramics and implants.
Minimum Education Required-
• Minimum of 5 years working in a dental lab.
• CDT highly recommended or working towards CDT.
• Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience.
Dental Lab Implant Technician
Issaquah dental lab is a full service dental lab serving the pacific northwest. We are seeking an implant technician to join our growing implant department. This is a full time position with competitive wages DOE and benefits.
•Work in our implant department on custom abutments, temps, wax-ups and surgical guides.
•CAD abutment and or full contour design a plus.
Minimum Education and Experience-
•Minimum 5 years working in a dental lab.
•Implant technician preferred, but will train other technicians with the right skills and attitude.
•CDT preferred, but not required.