The advantages of working with our PIRS team
Benefits to Doctor
- We can restore even the most difficult implant cases because our PIRS team collaborates with our network of technicians on the west coast.
- The PIRS team works with implant companies and other vendors to bring CE to you. We list all of our courses online for your convenience.
- We offer competitive packaged pricing using authentic implant parts with all restorations made in the U.S.A.
- The PIRS team will communicate with you about your cases using HIPAA compliant software.
- We can send you images of your abutment design by itself or with a diagnostic image to show the proper emergence profile.
- The PIRS team works with most digital impression scanners to provide implant restorative solutions.
- The PIRS team can handle anything from single tooth implant restorations to full arch and full mouth implant restorative cases.
- We have monthly training programs for the PIRS team as well as attending CE throughout the year.
- The PIRS team offers chairside conversions services in certain areas. Please ask our team about service in your area.
For more information about our PIRS team and the continuing education offered please visit our website